Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Mini Catalogue

Today sees the launch of the new Summer mini catalogue, a link is on the side bar. If you would like a paper copy please email me.

There is plenty of new goodies to play with including new stamps, papers, material, fab Sizzix embossing folders and die, scrumptious new ribbons and brads and loads more. The biggest new item to hit the european Stampin'Up market is the scoreboard, a huge hit in the States its now available to buy over here.



I have been having a little play with my new products and I am loving so many of the new stamps but Bordering on Romance could turn out to be one of my favourites.




  •  Stamps: Bordering on Romance, For my Family {sentiment}
  • Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
  • Paper: Twitterpated Designer series
  • Colouring: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo,Lucky Limeade and Pool Party Marker pens
  • Embossing /dies: Textured Impressions Embossing folders/Edgelits dies Adorning Accents
  • Extras: Watercolour card, Water brush, Pearls, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon.
So why not grab a cuppa and download the pdf and see what new things we have. If you would like to place an order email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment